Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's Up?







So...today was full of drama. I got up early for a work out with my mom, only to show up to her still being in bed. We didn't end up going out and instead we went to breakfast. It was a nice breakfast even though the chefs kept screwing everything up. Anyways when I was done I headed out and got Starbucks then headed to work. Work was not dead, but not busy. When I got off I knew my bro was coming back from michigan and I was kind of looking forward to seeing him. I hadn't seen him since christmas. Well when he walked in the door, he was just dead. He immediately went to the corner and just was a blob. He clearly didn't want to be here, and so I decided to take him to Taco Bell, his favorite place, for some dinner. Just me and him. He wasn't giving in. I was pleading with him for a good 45 minutes, and yes there were some tears involved, until he eventually gave in and came with me. We had Taco Bell for dinner, then hit up barnes & noble and meijer. We ended up talking adn having a decent time. We ended the evening by heading over Bill and Kristen's house and playing Mystery Phone. That was interesting and it definently took me back to the 90's. My brother had a good time I could tell. He needs to let people in more especially since we're the little group of outcasts that can understand him a bit more than others. Tomorrow
 Kristen and I are planning on seeing Twilight again. I haven't seen it since the day after christmas. I love that movie sooooooo much. I have to make sure I preorder my dvd soon. I am also hoping to ask Rory soon about picking up The Bad Mother's Handbook on dvd for me soon. I have just felt bad asking with all his shit going on. I might just bring it up again now that I have my macbook to watch it on. Anyways I thought I would end this with some things I have been loving today.
 I am still dying for this beautiful Marc Jacobs graffiti bag. It's just amazing and I want it more than any bag right now. It's so me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment