Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Inspiration and Life




So what's new? Let me think. Well to start off I am loving the new Series of Skins already. Yeah, yeah I know it only started on Thursday, but I am so excited to see Effy in action. That quiet little addict has has such potential the last two series' and I am just happy to see her in command, she's the new Tony. lol. I have a feeling this season is gonna be full of some crazy shit. That pandora chick is a crack up too. She would get on my nerves right quick. Lately I have been surprisingly busy. It's kinda insane. I went from having no social life to being out til' 1 am every night. Kristen and I have been hanging out a lot lately and have become really close. We get each other. It's insane I don't think I have ever had someone in my life who just gets everything I say. Even though we have our slight differences, we still get where the other is coming from. It's been a lot of fun. We spend basically all our free time together. We've decided were gonna move to london and get a flat with 2 cats. One will be named Spunk and the other Ransom. If she's still finishing school or something I can head over and get us set up and start a job or something.  The last few days I have started reading a new book series. I know it's a crazy thought me reading something other than twilight, but this series seems like it will be interesting. It's called Vampire Academy, and at this point I am a bit confused about a few things but they are being slowly explained. There are a few books after it, and I got a few chapters knocked out while at the gym so I am hoping to finish it soon. I am so ready for school to be over already, school is just so...school. lol. I just want to be making money and creating things that I believe in, not with these weird school guidelines. I have my first typography project due on monday, and I am liking this class. It's the kind of art that I am most interested in. I have always like words and different text and art with letter forms. I am hoping that I learn some cool stuff in this class. It's probably the one book I will keep for reference after the quarter. Tomorrow I have typography and sociology, and that class isn't too bad so far. My teacher gives us cookies after our second break.So to end the post I think I might post a picture of these amazing shoes that I have been obsessing over at Nordstrom. They are of course by the amazing Stuart Weitzman, and they cost $300+ but they are gorgeous. They come in blue, which Kristen likes, but I am craving these beautiful yellow babies. Really they are just glorious and I would do almost anything to get them, but since they are pretty damn close to the cost of my car payment every month, I think I will take my car over the shoes. But beware shoes, I will have you one day, you will be mine pretty ones. lol. Well I am gonna make a little collage, and then hit the sack. Gotta get up early and got to class. Kristen and I will be hanging out tomorrow probably doing lunch, and maybe I can convince her to go to the gym. We also might hit up Ikea and wander for a bit. 
xo
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment